Thursday, June 16, 2011

Early Long Run

30 miles - 4:06:44

Josh and I decided to do our long run today since he would be out of town this weekend. I really felt good throughout the entire run. Three weeks ago when I did 30 the last 5 miles were fairly painful. Today I was sore but felt like I could have kept going. We did a big loop that went north and west of Manhattan. Part of the run took us on to Ft Riley which became interesting when a soldier stopped us and informed is that we were in a live fire area and that we should evacuate immediately. Josh told me there was nothing to worry about since it was lightning. I'm pretty sure I should have been worried about one or the other or maybe both. After todays run I have 85 miles over the last six days. Best part is I'm feeling great. More to come....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds great.

I am just happy to have been able to work in eight each day this week.