Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In Town In Light

6 miles - 43:17

Today I went for a run from the store at around 4:30.  This was great for 3 reasons, #1) I got to run in a new place #2) It was light out and I didn't have to use a headlamp #3) I got to run with my friend Barry.  As much as I love my ESPN podcasts, and I do love them,  it was great to converse with someone as we ran.  I felt pretty good for the whole run.  My left leg feels like I have a high ankle sprain(from the snow at the race) that was bothering me throughout the whole day but didn't bother me at all when I ran.  Average heart rate was 153bpm. 

I'm feeling good and want to really step on the gas pedal when it comes to raising my mileage.  I also know that I need to becareful because when you begin to feel like superman that's usually when you increase your chances for injury.  I will continue to listen to my body and proceed with caution...for the most part!!

45 push ups - 140 crunches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought you were superman