Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank you Mr. Cowherd!

6 miles - 44:30

This morning I got up and did an Insanity workout with my wife.  Insanity is from the Beach Body collection of workouts.  Insanity mixes body weight exercises with constant movement for a highly cardio workout.  My wife has been doing this for almost 3 months and has gotten very strong and cut doing it.  Needless to say I suck compared to her when we worked out this morning.  It makes for a great workout and I would highly suggest it.  She also has gotten faster with her running by doing it. 

I gave in today for obvious reasons and got on the treadmill tonight. I placed a towel over the timer and put the ipod on my favorite podcast, ESPN's Colin Cowherd and ran. My heart rate was between 155-160 the entire time. My left shin has been bothering me a bit so I may have to start doing some elliptical every once in a while until I get my weight down. Hovering around 170 lbs right now. Ready for spring!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: