Sunday, May 15, 2011

Feeling Grrrrreat!!

11 miles - 1:22:00

Felt really good today following my 20 miler.  My heart rate was very low even though the first half of the run was up hill and into a nice stiff wind.  The last half of the run I was moving along at 7:00/mi pace with my heart rate still on the low side.  Average heart rate for the run was 148 bpm.  I'm hoping to hit between 70-80 miles this week.  As for gear for my races, the only thing I absolutely know right now is I will be using Swiftwick socks and if its cold at all I will probably be using my Swiftwick arm warmers.  If you haven't used Swiftwick socks yet then you are missing out.  Come into the store and grab a pair.  I can also report that my Mizuno Ascend shoes have made the list as a possible shoe for the race. 

No comments: