Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ready to Race

Tuesday
Rest Day - I decided to go ahead and take a day off because of my left quad.  It felt better in the morning so I thought I would just go ahead and take the day off to see if I could get it back to 100%.

Wednesday
7 miles - 52:40
My leg was definitely feeling better.  Almost no pain at all to speak of.  I went extra easy though just to make sure I didn't bother it again.  Heart rate was really low for the entire run.

Thursday
8.5 miles - 59:20
Another great run today.  I need to find a race to hop in and see what I'm made of.  This is the best I've felt since college without a doubt.  Running is so easy right now.  My next scheduled race is June 8th, Poyntz Ave. Mile.  I feel like I'm ready for anything from 1 mile up to a marathon right now.  I'm planning on 28 miles Saturday morning which should get me 70 for the week.

No comments: