Friday, February 04, 2011

Back to the Roads

7 miles - 48:57

I love running outside and I can't stress that enough. After three consecutive days on the treadmill(which is a record streak for me), I was able to get outside for a great run. Once again, I can not stress enough how important a heart rate monitor is. When you want to get serious about running better/faster than you ever have, come talk to me. I will not only help you find the right HR monitor for you but I will show you exactly how to use it and get the most out of it. Your heart does not lie to you and if you commit to using it and listening to it, you will improve!!!

On a side note: Evidently dryer sheets are attracted to the liner of my running shorts and I didn't know that until the end of my run!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

DPickler said...

hahaha was it flapping in the wind!